During the interview I spoke about my experience building communities using traditional storytelling techniques for my clients in the technology, start-up and entertainment industries.
A few points that I touch upon during the podcast are:
- Entrepreneurs always have ideas so it’s common to have a lot of side businesses
- Why businesses need storytelling in order to be successful
- The difficulty of finding the story of your business (who are you and what do you do?)
- How to realize when your demographic changes
- When a client offers you a full time position
Listen to the full podcast here: http://www.tendstrategicpartners.com/episode-99/